The film crew headed by Filip B. Kurdjasov, General Director of studio "Vifsaida" and Aleksey Burikin director and the member of the Russian Federation of Cinematography and cinematographer Dmitri Protopov visited Serbia from August 21-27, 2017 in order to shoot some material for the film about famous architect Nikolay Krasnov whose name will be remembered for centuries for his monumental buildings in Belgrade and not only in Belgrade.
Studio of Social Film "Vifsaida" and movie studio "Ruski put" of Center of Russian Diaspora "Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn" from Moscow with financial support of Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communication in Russia started shooting this unique movie, first of a kind, the international TV movie "Builder Krasnov".
Since the Archives of Yugoslavia at one time prepared exhibition of documents "Nikolay Krasnov – Russian Builder of Serbia" and that in a course of 2014 and 2015 except Belgrade, the exhibition visited Zajecar, Cacak, Sremski Karlovci and Novi Sad visited also Moscow, Kalomni and Yalta the film crew turned to the Archives of Yugoslavia. The Archives of Yugoslavia from its side organized for them program for their shooting.
- shooting of original documents, sketches and drawings in the premises of the Archives of Yugoslavia was held on Monday, August 21st;
- shooting of buildings in Belgrade built after the design of N. Krasnov was completed on Tuesday August 22nd;
- shooting of the interior of the National Assembly and the park and interior of the Court as well as the church by the Court of the Holy Apostle Andrew the First Called was done on Wednesday, August 23rd;
- Krasnov’s contribution to the St. George’s Church at Oplenac – shooting performed on Thursday, August 24;
- shooting of the buildings constructed after the design of Krasnov at the hill of Hisar in Prokuplje and the design documentation in the archives as well as the monument in Vlasotince was completed on Friday, August 25th;
- shooting in Banja Koviljaca, where Krasnov also worked was completed on Saturday, August 26th;
After the completion of this movie it will be broadcasted on the Federal Russian Channel “Kultura” as well as Sputnik TV channel "Prvi obrazovni".