1. ISO 214:1976, Documentation – Abstracts for publications and documentation. The standard offers instructions for the drafting and presentation of abstracts for documentation.
ISO 214:1976 eqv SRPS A. C3.005:1981
2. ISO 639-1:2002 Codes for the representation of names of languages – Part 1: Alpha-2 code i ISO 639-2:1998 Codes for the representation of names of languages -- Part 2: Alpha-3 code. Contains international abbreviations denoting the names of languages.
ISO 639:1988 idt SRPS ISO 639:1992
3. ISO 690:1987 Documentation – Bibliographic references – Content, form and structure. The standard defines the way of describing bibliographic items (books, magazines, articles, patent documents, etc.) while creating bibliographies, library catalogues, indexes, quotes in research papers, etc.
ISO 690:1975 eqv SRPS Z. A4.023:1981
4. ISO 690–2:1997 Information and documentation – Bibliographic references – Part 2: Electronic documentas or parts thereof. Defines the way for describing bibliographic units and their parts in the electronic format in the creation of bibliographies, library catalogues, indexes, quotes in research papers, etc.
5. ISO 999:1996 Information and documentation – Guidelines for the content, organization and presentation of indexes. The standard defines the rules for making indexes for books, periodicals, reports, patent documents and other unpublished and published documents, as well as unpublished material such as electronic documents, films, audio recordings, video recordings, printed material, maps and 3D objects.
ISO 999:1975 eqv SRPS Z. A4.060:1981
6. ISO 2788:1994 Documentation – Guidelines for the establishment and development of monolingual thesauri. Defines the rules for making a professional horizontally and vertically structured dictionary, referencing one from the unaccepted to accepted terms and from the narrower to broader terms and to similar terms.
ISO 2788:1986 eqv SRPS ISO 2788:1994
7. ISO 3166-1:2006 Codes for the representation of names of countries and their subdivisions Part 1: Country codes i ISO 3166-3:199 Codes for the representation of names of countries and their subdivisions -- Part 3: Code for formerly used names of countries. Contains international abbreviations for the former and current names of countries and their subdivisions.
ISO 3166:1993 eqv SRPS I. B8.001:1996
8. ISO 5964:1985 Documentation – Gudelines for the ettablishment and development of multilingual thesauri. See the description for the ISO 2788 standard.
ISO 5964:1985 eqv SRPS ISO 5964:1994
9. ISO 5963:1985 Documentation – Methods for examining documents, determining their subjests, and selesting indexing terms
ISO 5963:1985 idt SRPS ISO 5963:1994
10. ISO 8601:2004 Data elements and interchange formats – Information interchange – Representation of dates and times
ISO 8601:1988 idt SRPS ISO 8601:1991
11. ISO 9001:2000 Quality management system – Requirements. The standard stresses that each organization must establish, document, implement and maintain a quality management system in its operation. It also envisages the documentation requirements.
ISO 9001:1994 idt SRPS ISO 9001:1996
12. ISO 9706:1994 Information and Documentation – Paper for documents – Requirements for permanence.
ISO 9706:1994 idt SRPS ISO 9706:1997
13. ISO 11108:1996 Information and documentation – Archival paper – Requirements for permanence and durability. The standard for the permanence and durability of the archival paper. In accordance with this standard, the paper must be made in a neutral-alkali environment, using high quality lignin-free fibers, with the appropriate mechanical resistance for office use.
14. ISO 11798:1999 Information and documentation – Permanence and durability of writing, printing and copying on paper – Requirements and test methods. This standard includes provisions on the durability of writing in view of the effects of light, moisture, heat and mechanical action.
15. ISO 11800:1998 Information and documentation – Requirements for binding materials and methods used in the manufacture of books.
16. ISO 14416:2003 Information and documentation – Requirements for binding of books, periodicals, serials and other paper documents for archive and library use – Methods and materials.
17. ISO 15511:2003 Information and documentation – International Standard Identifier for Libraries and Related Organizations (ISIL). The aim of this standard is to define and promote standard markings for the purpose of the standard identification of libraries and related organizations.
18. ISO 15924:2004 Information and documentation – Codes for the representation of names of scripts.